|Our menu of activities and deliverables
- Prepare complete media list and published article inventory: Industry (trades), and a regional focus (local media)
- Ongoing media and competitor tracking
|PR Planning and Execution
- Set marketing communication objectives and focus
- Prioritize target market segments
- Create personas and solution sets
- Provide weekly progress reports and online posting of documents
- Outreach to target specific market segments:
- Build target market lists
- Prepare and send promotional eBlasts
- Direct LinkedIn prospecting
- Identify and contact industry influencers
- Direct marketing and campaigns including lead identification in targeted industries and geographies, drip marketing via emails and social media (e.g. LinkedIn) and phone calls.
- Inbound campaigns: link building, landing pages, and onsite lead capture.
- Geographically target York Region as a testing ground for program
- Build media kit
- Prepare web content for target markets
- Employ 3-Week Agile PR Sprints:
- Write and publish press releases
- Initiate media outreach to ensure important industry and regional coverage
- Ensure reporters/editors are aware of the news contained in media release
- Prepare to accompany media releases:
- White papers
- CEO-focused articles (e.g., “Be prepared, not reactive”; and Tech-focused backgrounders; infographics and audios or videos.
- Leverage breaking news and manage and amplify social media
- Post weekly to blog – more frequently on client’s social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Review content and development of sales materials including collateral, sell sheets, presentations, and infographics
- Support website design/structural project management
- Set weekly editorial calendar for contributed articles, blog, client’s social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter using unique hashtags)
- Fine-tune and add content for website as required
|Events and Conferences
- Launch activities as required
- Identify and attend events
- Secure speaking opportunities
- Plan and execute launches, lunch and learns, training events, etc.
To receive a detailed campaign road map to achieve your PR objectives, contact us at 416-568-5254 or firstname.lastname@example.org.