Richard Branson wisely said: “A good PR story is infinitely more effective than a front page ad.” A 2014 Nielson study concluded that PR is 90% more effective than advertising. 80% of business decision-makers prefer learning about companies through articles instead of advertisements, and 48% of the millennial audience says word-of-mouth influences their buying decisions over other marketing forms.
PR is also measurable. The metrics we use in our PR campaigns include:
- Press clippings, media impressions and social media mentions
- Press releases and related content generated
- Media relationships built (media lists)
- Tuning of messaging
- Influencers connected to and engaged in making positive comment (Influencer Marketing)
- Inbound links (SEO)
- Content analysis – Did the reporter mention your brand’s key messages? Is your company being portrayed in a positive light?
- Website traffic, conversions and quality lead generation
Get more media coverage in 2017.
Ask us how at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.568.5254.