Here are some of our thoughts on why the summer months are a great time to keep your PR engines running:
1. The summer can be a slow news time with white space to be filled.
2. Journalists are looking for stories.
3. Competitors might have gone silent and you can get heard.
4. Salespeople will appreciate the leads and inquiries.
5. New communication strategies can be tested.
6. Media releases and pitch letters will more likely get read.
7. It will be easier to get contributed content published.
It would be great to learn about other experiences (and results) running PR campaigns during the summer months. I know we are hard at work and have launched a new PR offering. See http://bit.ly/2sXAfa4.